Umm time is moving WAY too quickly. Although I will NOT complain since I only have 10 days till I leave for Cali. The weather in Michigan sucks and I am in desperate need of sunshine and the ocean. I have 15 days left and still have quite a bit on my list to complete. Time to get my ass in gear.
(On a side note, one of my best friends from college, Melissa turns 30 tomorrow-HAPPY BIRTHDAY MY LOVE! Not only is she expecting their first baby, but I get to celebrate her birthday & baby Caitlin this weekend. Commence ALL the celebrations! Cheers to you, MT!)
- Random act of kindness for someone I’ve never met
- Make a new recipe that I have never tried
- Not drink until I leave for my trip to California on April 13–still going strong! I didn’t even drink on Easter with my crazy family. (BIG win here)
- Binge watch a series-I’ve been totally binging on The Office since it has been on Comedy Central nearly every night. I’m totally counting this.
- Go a full day without any social media-time to unplug!
- Say yes to everything for one day (and no, I will not tell you what day it is)
- Spend 30 minutes every day doing yoga-I’ve failed royally here. Mind you, I have been going to yoga, I have not done this every night. Whoopsies
- Go on a date (chances of this are slim, but I’m going to give it a try) -this effort is going very poorly LOL
- Volunteer at an organization I truly care about
- Go see a movie by myself–going to see Black Panther tonight and am super pumped!
- Start my herb garden — the Easter Bunny (thanks Mom!) brought me cilantro & mint so I’m getting these planted right away. Tacos & mojitos for everybody!
- Clean my closet and throw or give away 30 items-I have been getting rid of a few things, but nowhere close to 30.
- Wear my hair down for an entire day (for those of you close to me, you know this will not be easy!)
- Make a list of 30 lessons I’ve learned in my first 30 years
- Go for a 30-minute walk
- Get another tattoo
The following will happen in Cali, so I’m removing them from the list. Mostly for my own sanity.
- 30th birthday cake smash photo shoot on the beach
- Buy myself a nice bottle of champagne and celebrate everything I have accomplished and done so far!
- Take a cooking class –(Jen, I promise to text you about this!)
Follow along on these fun little adventures with me on Instagram, @lifenuggs! You will not be disappointed!