Okay, you all knew this was coming…here is my pre-wedding post! The big day is tomorrow for Prince Harry & Meghan Markle and I could NOT be more excited! Like, I think I’m scaring some of my co-workers…it’s probably fine.
If you haven’t viewed their engagement pictures yet, do yourself a favor and take a look at the genetic perfection that these two will create when they have babies. I mean, COME ON. Her dress…AMAZING. #flawless
Here are ways to watch the wedding…prepare to get up bright & early unless you plan to record it! Watch it!
Here are a couple recipes that I plan on whipping up. Harry & Meghan’s wedding cake is a lemon elderflower (YUM) cake. You better believe I’m making a morning cocktail for that!
- Vegan Lemon & Elderflower Cake
- Scotch Egg — this Buzzfeed article is filled with royal approved recipes!
- Mini Victoria British Sponge Cakes
- Elderflower French 75 (yeah, yeah, I know, FRENCH…just roll with it, it sounds delicious.)
- Elderflower Champagne Cocktail
- Crown Royal Wedding Cocktail
- Elderflower & Lemon Sparkling Sipper
Now if you really want to get onto my level of craziness, you can order some goodies from the ‘Zon to use at your Royal Wedding Watch Party! (if you stop reading now, I get it. I’m obsessed. You can laugh at me. It’s fine.)
- A Royal Wedding coloring book to entertain yourself during the down parts.
- Harry & Meghan paper dolls, because why not?!?
- A commemorative flag
- Brush up on your Royal Wedding history
- A fascinator to wear with your pajamas, obviously.
Basically, get yourself everything you can because tomorrow will be absolutely iconic! Stay tuned for a post-wedding debrief. What designer was her dress? Did she wear the Spencer family tiara? What celebrities showed up!? Did The Spice Girls make an appearance?! All cleary very important things…
SO MUCH GOODNESS. Happy Royal Wedding viewing! #SparkleLikeMarkle